- RSS Channel Showcase 8604564
- RSS Channel Showcase 5432214
- RSS Channel Showcase 7883729
- RSS Channel Showcase 6149775
Articles on this Page
- 12/12/16--06:51: _O’Scanlon Raises $1...
- 12/20/16--07:18: _Beck Endorses O’Sca...
- 12/22/16--05:12: _Handlin will run fo...
- 12/23/16--14:37: _Two years after red...
- 01/16/17--08:41: _O’Scanlon Raises $1...
- 02/14/17--05:00: _Fiore endorses O’Sc...
- 02/15/17--15:19: _Christie Signs Opio...
- 02/15/17--19:38: _For O’Scanlon, Opio...
- 02/19/17--02:39: _O’Scanlon: We must ...
- 02/28/17--18:18: _Massell Endorses O’...
- 03/28/17--05:42: _O’Scanlon’s Bill Al...
- 05/03/17--12:59: _O’Scanlon: Trenton ...
- 05/18/17--11:28: _O’Scanlon Testifies...
- 06/10/17--04:49: _O’Scanlon forces As...
- 07/14/17--08:20: _Ever wear a badge i...
- 12/12/16--06:51: O’Scanlon Raises $100K for Senate Race
- 12/20/16--07:18: Beck Endorses O’Scanlon For Senate
- 12/23/16--14:37: Two years after red light cameras went dark, no verdict from the DOT
- 01/16/17--08:41: O’Scanlon Raises $121K in two months for LD13 State Senate Race
- 02/14/17--05:00: Fiore endorses O’Scanlon for Senate in LD 13
- 02/15/17--15:19: Christie Signs Opioid Treatment Mandate, Prescription Limit
- 02/15/17--19:38: For O’Scanlon, Opioid Addiction Bill is Personal
- 02/28/17--18:18: Massell Endorses O’Scanlon for Senate in LD 13
- 05/03/17--12:59: O’Scanlon: Trenton Dems to blame for NJ’s credit downgrades
- 06/10/17--04:49: O’Scanlon forces Assembly vote on property tax cap effectiveness
Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon (R-13) announced this morning that he has raised over $100,000 for his campaign for NJ State Senate. O’Scanlon is seeking the Republican nomination to replace Senator Joe Kyrillos in the Senate. So far, O’Scanlon’s competition for the nomination is his running mate for the last three legislative elections, Assemblywoman Amy Handlin. “The [...]
Senator Jennifer Beck announced her endorsement of Assembly Declan O’Scanlon for the 13th district senate seat being vacated by Senator Joe Kyrillos. “Declan was my running-mate when we first ran for the Assembly together in 2005” said Beck. “I had known him for years prior, but I learned during that hard fought campaign what a [...]
O’Scanlon: “While I appreciate Amy’s confidence and endorsement for Assembly, I am running for Senate” Assemblywoman Amy Handlin said she would seek another term in the New Jersey General Assembly if the 13th district County Committee members choose another candidate to replace Senator Joe Kyrillos in the upper house of the legislature. So far, the only [...]
About two years ago, red light cameras in New Jersey went dark, and opponents and supporters began the wait to see if the state Department of Transportation would scuttle or keep the program. Two years later, they’re still waiting. The DOT has yet to render a final report and make recommendations to lawmakers on the [...]
Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon announced today that he raised $121,075 in the two months since he declared his candidacy for State Senate in New Jersey’s 13th Legislative District. O’Scanlon is seeking to replace Senator Joe Kyrillos in the Senate. Kyrillos announced in late October that he would not seek another term. “The job of a State [...]
Tony Fiore, a Monmouth GOP Vice Chairman and a Middletown Township Committeeman announced his endorsement of Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon to replace Senator Joe Kyrillos in the State Senate next year. “As a Republican elected official in the largest municipality in the 13th legislative district, the upcoming retirement of Middletown’s Senator Joe Kyrillos is vitally important [...]
Bill highlights differences between O’Scanlon and Handlin in LD-13 Senate Race Handlin says new law punishes patients for the sins and transgressions of addicts Governor Chris Christie signed legislation today that compels New Jersey health insurance companies to cover inpatient care to opioid addicts, implements a 5 day limit on the first prescription for opioid [...]
By Declan O’Scanlon (Editor’s note: This is the original unedited edition of an OpEd published in The Asbury Park Press. “They edited out some good stuff,” O’Scanlon said) Embed from Getty Images Last month, my brother passed away…..almost exactly 33 years from the day our mother died. He was the same age as my mother [...]
Middletown Township Committeeman Steve Massell today announced his endorsement of Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon to succeed Senator Joe Kyrillos as the senior legislator for northern Monmouth County’s 13th legislative district. “As a lifelong resident of Monmouth County and having served these last 7 years on the Middletown Township Committee, I was not only saddened but concerned for the [...]
A bill sponsored by Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon that would allow minors as young as 14 years old register as organ donors was passed overwhelmingly, 74-0, in the Assembly on Thursday. Currently, the youngest a person can register as a organ donor in New Jersey is 18. The legislation gives parents of minor organ donors the [...]
Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon, the Republican Assembly Budget Officers responded to Democrats’ suggestion the New Jersey’s declining credit rating is solely the fault of the Christie Administration by suggesting Democratic leadership look in the mirror. O’Scanlon cited downgrade reports from Moody’s and S&P: “It should come as no shock to anyone who is paying the slightest [...]
Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon (R-Monmouth) testified before the Assembly Education Committee and the Assembly Transportation Committee this morning, imploring his colleagues on the committees to kill legislation that, if passed, would rip off motorists for the benefit of corrupt companies and greedy municipal official. At the Education Committee, O’Scanlon, the Republican nominee to replace Senator Joe [...]
Democrats punt on property tax reform Trenton, NJ- Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon, Jr. invoked a parliamentary rule on the floor of the Assembly on Thursday to force a vote on his bill that would remove the sunset provision on the arbitration cap of police and fireman salaries. The arbitration cap was institution as part of the [...]
O’Scanlon slams Codey’s “ignorant” opposition to retired LEOs carrying guns TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie has signed into law a bill that will allow virtually anyone who ever wore a badge in New Jersey to carry a firearm after they retire. The new bill, signed Thursday, substantially adds to the list of those who can [...]